If you choose to cook in for yourselves the fully equipped
kitchen will make you feel at home. Alternatively you can choose from
several restaurants, cafes and pubs only 15 min away in Portland. And
should the evening or morning arrive with a chill, a crackling fire in
the wood fired heater will keep the house cosy
The house is equipped with all the things to make you feel relaxed at
the Abalone Beach House and to enjoy the great surroundings:
- 4 bedrooms - sleeping 8 comfortably
- 2 bathrooms and beach shower
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, set for 8
- Stereo and sound system, large flatscreen TV and DVD
- Gas BBQ on deck overlooking the ocean
- Cast iron wood fire heater for cosy evenings
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Toys & Games, table tennis
- Complimentary weekly linen service
The main bedroom is a special treat with its queen-size bed. Here you
can luxuriate in soft cotton sheets and listen to the ocean and the birds
The second bedroom also has direct access to the deck overlooking the beach and Cape Bridgewater.
A third bedroom on the main floor allows easy access
to the kitchen and living areas. The fourth bedroom is located on the
intermediate floor with it's own shower and toilet. The laundry with washer
and dryer is located on this floor as well.
The large gaming room on the ground level is home to table tennis, boards etc.